My current DOOM repack cannot be installed on some old CPUs, like AMD Phenoms or Intel Core Duo/Quad. The reason is that the tool used in there uses newer SSE instructions for faster data processing. But since release of my repack new version of the tool became available. And maybe now it supports older CPUs.
So, if you have and old AMD/Intel CPU (will be even better if my DOOM IDDQD repack failed for you), please contact me on one of sites listed. I will give you instructions and test set. Thanks in advance.
Guys, don’t post your configs here – you have to contact me personally to get the test set.
How to download AMD (and old Intel) CPU owners wanted for testing in a couple clicks?
1. Use any of the buttons above. If the official link is not working, get it from the alternative one.
2. Open our free downloader and choose AMD (and old Intel) CPU owners wanted for testing from the list.
3. Choose a folder where AMD (and old Intel) CPU owners wanted for testing will be installed.
4. Pick between 6 servers where you want to download from.
5. Hit download. After a couple minutes, you will be able to press Install now.
6. The process is fully auto, so you should already have by now AMD (and old Intel) CPU owners wanted for testing installed on your PC.
Go to “How to download” page to get more info on how to get our free downloader and be able to install any of the software listed at our website. You can contact us by clicking here.