It takes a certain kind of person to take on the greatest evils of the world. A keen intellect. Relentless courage. An unstoppable desire to see justice done.
But you? You’re just trying to make rent.
You’re not special. You’re not a hero. Thrust into unfortunate circumstances, you find yourself with no other option than to unravel what might be your biggest case yet.
Get to work, detective.
Backbone is a post-noir roleplaying detective adventure, in which you step into the shoes of raccoon private investigator, Howard Lotor, and explore dystopian Vancouver, BC, beautifully rendered in high resolution pixel art.
After years of small-time cases, lonely evenings, and just barely scraping by, Howard Lotor is swept into a job quite unlike any other before it. What starts as a menial case slowly unravels into something much darker, pitting Howard against the oppressive, systemic power hierarchies of the City itself.
Backbone’s Vancouver is a dangerous place, bleak and dreary, but not entirely without hope. It’s a tale of a cold and existentialist world, interspersed with genuine connections and a bruised but undying drive to make a difference. Everyone wants to change the world, but not always for the better.
The breathtaking combination of high-resolution pixel art and 3D effects like dynamic lighting, pouring rain, volumetric fog and neon lights bring the sprawling city to life.
Evocative and unforgettable soundtrack
An original soundtrack by Danshin and Arooj Aftab is expertly crafted to create a cinematic, atmospheric, and simply jaw-dropping soundscape. You’ve never heard dystopian doom jazz quite like this.
- Backbone’s gameplay is a modern take on the classic point-and-click adventure, featuring stealth, exploration, and elaborate dialogues inspired by old school CRPGs.
- Make meaningful connections with a diverse cast of characters in pursuit of truth
- Explore both flourishing and decaying districts of a now walled-off Vancouver
- Uncover clues and collect evidence
- Solve puzzles and sneak around
- BE A RACOON!
If none of the links above are working, please contact us and we will take care of it quickly so you can get back to it 😉
How to download Backbone + Words DLC + Bonus Soundtrack in a couple clicks?
1. Use any of the buttons above. If the official link is not working, get it from the alternative one.
2. Open our free downloader and choose Backbone + Words DLC + Bonus Soundtrack from the list.
3. Choose a folder where Backbone + Words DLC + Bonus Soundtrack will be installed.
4. Pick between 6 servers where you want to download from.
5. Hit download. After a couple minutes, you will be able to press Install now.
6. The process is fully auto, so you should already have by now Backbone + Words DLC + Bonus Soundtrack installed on your PC.
Go to “How to download” page to get more info on how to get our free downloader and be able to install any of the software listed at our website. You can contact us by clicking here.