Easy Red 2 is the game for those who know just what they want from a World War 2 shooter: simulation in weapons and mechanics, historical accuracy in battles, and expansive maps leaving room for large-scale infantry and vehicle combat alike.
In this new version of Easy Red, we wrote everything from scratch to reach a quality of game mechanics and optimization to manage and graphical design that looks appealing yet also runs well on lower-end machines.
In Easy Red 2, you will be taken to both the European and Pacific fronts of the war. On the European front, you will be taken to the shores of Anzio, Italy- working your way towards the bombed peaks of Monte Cassino. You will also be taken to Kos- the Greek island invaded by the Germans in 1943. In the Pacific, you will go to Kwajalein- the Japanese-occupied island invaded by the United States Marine Corps in 1944.
If none of the links above are working, please contact us and we will take care of it quickly so you can get back to it 😉
How to download Easy Red 2 – v1.1.7c + Stalingrad DLC in a couple clicks?
1. Use any of the buttons above. If the official link is not working, get it from the alternative one.
2. Open our free downloader and choose Easy Red 2 – v1.1.7c + Stalingrad DLC from the list.
3. Choose a folder where Easy Red 2 – v1.1.7c + Stalingrad DLC will be installed.
4. Pick between 6 servers where you want to download from.
5. Hit download. After a couple minutes, you will be able to press Install now.
6. The process is fully auto, so you should already have by now Easy Red 2 – v1.1.7c + Stalingrad DLC installed on your PC.
Go to “How to download” page to get more info on how to get our free downloader and be able to install any of the software listed at our website. You can contact us by clicking here.