From a team including former designers of HITMAN and PAYDAY comes Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden, a tactical adventure game that combines the turn-based combat of XCOM with real-time stealth and exploration of a post-human world reclaimed by nature… and Mutants.
Of course the world ends.
It was just a question of time. Extreme climate change, global economic crisis, a lethal pandemic, and increasing tension between old and new superpowers. For the first time since 1945 nuclear weapons were used in armed conflict. Mushroom clouds rose from east to west before the dust settled.
Now it’s over and the Earth is still. Nature has invaded ruined cities. Wind sweeps through empty streets, turned into graveyards.
The humans are all gone. Scavenging through the remains of civilization are the Mutants, deformed humanoids and animals alike, searching for salvation or just something to eat. To survive, you and your companions must venture out to explore the Zone.
Maybe one day you will find the Eden of legends, the ancients’ haven in the middle of hell. That’s where truth awaits, the stories say. Maybe you will find your answers there.
Then again, maybe it’s all bullshit.
If none of the links above are working, please contact us and we will take care of it quickly so you can get back to it 😉
How to download Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden – v1.07 + 2 DLCs in a couple clicks?
1. Use any of the buttons above. If the official link is not working, get it from the alternative one.
2. Open our free downloader and choose Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden – v1.07 + 2 DLCs from the list.
3. Choose a folder where Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden – v1.07 + 2 DLCs will be installed.
4. Pick between 6 servers where you want to download from.
5. Hit download. After a couple minutes, you will be able to press Install now.
6. The process is fully auto, so you should already have by now Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden – v1.07 + 2 DLCs installed on your PC.
Go to “How to download” page to get more info on how to get our free downloader and be able to install any of the software listed at our website. You can contact us by clicking here.