#1640 The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope + DLC + Windows 7 Fix + Multiplayer
Genres/Tags: Interactive movie, QTE, Third-person, 3D, Horror
Companies: Supermassive Games, Bandai Namco Entertainment
Original Size: 34.7 GB
Repack Size: from 18.9 GB [Selective Download]
Discussion and (possible) future updates on our Official Downloader
- Based on The.Dark.Pictures.Anthology.Little.Hope-CODEX ISO release: codex-the.dark.pictures.anthology.little.hope.iso (37,284,052,992 bytes)
- Curator’s Cut DLC is included and activated; Windows 7 fix added, thanks to Haoose
- Alternative cracks (Goldberg and CreamAPI) are located in NoDVD folder after installation; the latter allows multiplayer support via Steam, check readme.txt in that folder
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation (ONLY when installed with all components)
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective Download feature: you can skip downloading and installing of voiceover packs you don’t need and “Special Features” videos. English voiceovers and all text translations are included by default
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 34.7 to 18.9~21.3 GB, depending on selected components)
- Installation takes 10-25 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 56 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- Copy subfolder from “Windows 7 Fix” folder to game root to be able to play on Windows 7
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
The Dark Pictures Anthology is a series of intense, standalone, branching cinematic horror games featuring single and multiplayer modes.
4 college students and their professor become stranded in the abandoned town of Little Hope. Trapped by an impenetrable fog they try desperately to escape whilst witnessing terrifying visions from the past. They must figure out the motivation of these apparitions before the evil forces at work drags each of their souls to hell.
Witness terrifying visions of the past, haunted by the events of the XVIIth century Andover Witch Trials
Escape the hideous apparitions that relentlessly pursue them through the fog!
Play online with a friend or up to 5 friends offline,
Abandon Hope…all who enter here!
You can skip downloading and installing of voiceover packs you don’t need and “Special Features” videos. English voiceovers and all text translations are included by default. Here’s the list of optional files:
In example, if you want to launch the game with Spanish UI/Subtitles/Voiceovers and don’t need “Special Features” videos – skip all “optional” files, but download fg-optional-spanish.bin & all main files (01-08).
If you skip downloading and installing of fg-optional-bonus-videos.bin, you can watch all “Special Features” videos on YouTube.
In game those videos become available in a separate menu option after completing the story and collecting secrets.
1 Designing the Demons
2 Interview with Will Poulter
If none of the links above are working, please contact us and we will take care of it quickly so you can get back to it 😉
How to download The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope + DLC + Windows 7 Fix + Multiplayer in a couple clicks?
1. Use any of the buttons above. If the official link is not working, get it from the alternative one.
2. Open our free downloader and choose The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope + DLC + Windows 7 Fix + Multiplayer from the list.
3. Choose a folder where The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope + DLC + Windows 7 Fix + Multiplayer will be installed.
4. Pick between 6 servers where you want to download from.
5. Hit download. After a couple minutes, you will be able to press Install now.
6. The process is fully auto, so you should already have by now The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope + DLC + Windows 7 Fix + Multiplayer installed on your PC.
Go to “How to download” page to get more info on how to get our free downloader and be able to install any of the software listed at our website. You can contact us by clicking here.