Experience general aviation as never before! World of Aircraft is a series of stand-alone simulators that each focus on a specific kind of flying. World of Aircraft: Glider Simulator includes a series of (motor-) gliders and tow aircraft based on a high definition flying area.
World of Aircraft uses a dedicated graphics and physics engine to simulate small aviation. Each edition focuses on one specific kind of aviation and will always contain the area, airport(s), and aircraft you need to explore that kind of aviation. Because it does not want to cover all the world and all kinds of aviation you get more detail for the parts that are in the simulation when compared with full-blown simulators.
It’s a pure VFR simulator so it only simulates flights done without complex instruments and you navigate with your compass and your eyes. It’s about the joy of being in the air and mastering your machine.
The first release, World of Aircraft – Glider Simulator, puts you in the cockpit of the aircraft you find on an airfield dedicated to gliders. You will find older and modern gliders, even a motor glider and a glider with an auxiliary engine waiting for you. You will even find a high detailed tow aircraft to get your gliders in the air.
- Very easy to use interface, avoiding complex choices
- Six languages for user Interface, radio, and audio (English, Russian, German, French, Spanish, Dutch)
- Training for many flight stages for Wilga and Blanik.
- Free flight with all models
- Multiplayer mode with Aero tow (Wilga and Blanik)
- 2.500 km2 handcrafted terrain, near Mannheim, the border of the river Rhein LET L-13 Blaník, a world-renowned glider, often used for training, Schleicher ASK21, two-seater glider with good performance and solid aerobatics capacity
- One high detail (Herrenteich), one low end detail airport, Speyer, close the Technik Museum Speyer
- Five usable aircrafts: (Diamond HK36 Dimona: a two-seater motor glider, LET L-13 Blaník: a world-renowned glider that is often used for training, Schleicher ASK21: two-seater glider with good performance and solid aerobatics capacity, Schleicher ASK21 Mi: motorized self-launching glider with small rotary engine, PLZ-104 Wilga: robust four-seater aircraft that is used for many roles and also very suitable to aero-tow)
How to download World of Aircraft: Glider Simulator in a couple clicks?
1. Use any of the buttons above. If the official link is not working, get it from the alternative one.
2. Open our free downloader and choose World of Aircraft: Glider Simulator from the list.
3. Choose a folder where World of Aircraft: Glider Simulator will be installed.
4. Pick between 6 servers where you want to download from.
5. Hit download. After a couple minutes, you will be able to press Install now.
6. The process is fully auto, so you should already have by now World of Aircraft: Glider Simulator installed on your PC.
Go to “How to download” page to get more info on how to get our free downloader and be able to install any of the software listed at our website. You can contact us by clicking here.