Twelve kids, A 1200km journey
A new type of action-adventure game that fuses a thrilling story with 2D side-scrolling action.
A “dream team” adventure game with scenario written by Zero Escape series creator, Kotaro Uchikoshi, and Danganronpa’s Kazutaka Kodaka as creative director.
In an elementary school in Tokyo, there’s a club called the “Go-Getters Club”, made up from oddball kids from all over Japan. Reycho and the other members are somehow different than the other kids around them.
Then, one day, during the summer… While on the bus for their class trip, they get into an accident.
When they wake up, they’re in a theme park under the sea. Reycho and the others are trapped inside this strange, long-abandoned place. Suddenly, from out of nowhere, a mysterious clown appears and orders them to play a “Fate Game”! Before any of them can figure out what’s happening, they’re fighting for their very lives.
Will they be able to survive and make it out of this weird place?
The kids are all lost and confused… But then, extraordinary powers begin to awaken within them.
While at the same time… “Abnormal events” are occurring all over the Earth.
- Simple controls
- A fusion of 2D scrolling puzzle-action game and story-adventure game
- Key player choices alter the course of the adventure throughout the branching story
- 12 unique and interesting characters!
- Famous locations all over Japan
- The story unfolds in… unexpected ways
How to download World’s End Club + HotFix + Vsync Fix in a couple clicks?
1. Use any of the buttons above. If the official link is not working, get it from the alternative one.
2. Open our free downloader and choose World’s End Club + HotFix + Vsync Fix from the list.
3. Choose a folder where World’s End Club + HotFix + Vsync Fix will be installed.
4. Pick between 6 servers where you want to download from.
5. Hit download. After a couple minutes, you will be able to press Install now.
6. The process is fully auto, so you should already have by now World’s End Club + HotFix + Vsync Fix installed on your PC.
Go to “How to download” page to get more info on how to get our free downloader and be able to install any of the software listed at our website. You can contact us by clicking here.